In no time at all I managed to make fabric buckets numbers 2 and 3 today to match the one I made yesterday.
I made the 2 new ones slightly shorter than yesterday's one, so the new ones are both approx 4.5" high, and still 6" diameter.
Today's ones feature a cute little flower - another stamp in my (small) collection.
Apart from the size, and the picture on the front, I kept the baskets exactly the same, using the same fabrics and the same stitching. I think the 3 of them look great together -
They're so handy for hiding all of that clutter that always seems to amalgamate in a bathroom - little bottles, cotton wool, and most importantly for indulgent bubble baths - candles!
And here they are in their final location -